Product Info - Superfood Delight
Product Name: Superfood Delight
A superfood that you can supplement to any of the dog or cat foods made at home or dry foods or kibbles bought from the store. It contains organic sprouts of 5 different seeds and legumes along with 9 different low energy antioxidant rich veggies, several fruit powders or their extracts, highly viable spore forming probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, and powerful Ayurvedic and other herbs for creating and sustaining the health, vitality and vigor in your pets. Astaxanthin from sustainably sourced krill powder takes the antioxidant capacity a notch up. Complemented by omega 3 fats, including EPA/DHA, spirulina, green tea extract etc. and without any artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or chemicals, its truly a delightful product without a match in the industry when considering all ingredients of being non-GMO and non-Chinese origin.
- Holistic blend of organic sprouts, nine different low energy dehydrated veggies and several herbs
- Meticulously selected ingredients provide energizing, cleansing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Two of the most effective spore-forming probiotics along with prebiotics for improved gut health
- Astaxanthin, polyphenolic rich extracts, dried fruit powders, omega 3 EPA and DHA, spirulina, for overall health, vitality and vigor.
- A low energy food supplement for weight management, diabetes support, and allergies support as well as a host of some other health conditions;
- High fiber vegetables to slow the digestion process to prevent glucose spikes
- A low carb formulation that can fit in your dog's ketogenic diet regime
- All non-China and non-GMO ingredients
- No artificial color, flavor, preservations, chemicals or toxins
- Easy to deliver, just soak in warm water and mix with your pet's regular food
- One lb bag lasts the entire month when feeding a medium size dog
Size: 1 lb (~454 g)
Crude Fat: 11.5%
Crude Fiber: <8%
ME: 2,900 Mcal/kg
Feeding guidelines: (XF: Feel free to give us your input.)
Soak in warm water for a few minutes before serving. Then mix well with the regular home cooked food or any other dry food, kibbles bought from the store.
Toy dogs <10 lb: 1 tsp
Small dogs, 11-25 lb: 2 tsp
Mediums dogs, 26-50 lb: 1 TSP
Large dogs, 51-75 lb: 1.5 TSP
Giant dogs, >75 lb: 2 TSP
Probiotic and enzyme Count:
150million CFU/g Bacillus subtillis
100.5million CFU/g Bacillus coagulans
Total: 250 million CFU/g
1One Gelatin Digestion Unit (GDU) is the amount of enzyme that will liberate 1 mg of amino nitrogen from a standard gelatin solution at pH 4.5-5.5 after 20 minutes digestion at 45˚C.
Brewer's yeast, sprout blend (organic sprouted brown flax, organic sprouted green lentils, organic sprouted pinto bean, organic sprouted sunflower seed, organic sprouted pumpkin seed), chickpea powder, dried whey powder, vegetable blend powder (tomato, carrot, and spinach), krill powder, sweet potato powder, dried molasses, concentrated fish oil blend (sardine, anchovy, mackerel, and ), dried apple flakes, dehydrated pumpkin, dehydrated carrots, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, spirulina, dehydrated whole beet, dehydrated broccoli, blueberry powder, banana flakes, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dehydrated spinach, dried parsley powder, cod liver oil, Jerusalem artichoke, flaxseed oil, rosemary powder, canola oil, green tea extract, dehydrated kale flakes, cranberry extract, cinnamon powder, turmeric powder, licorice root powder, bromelain, cordyceps mushroom powder, black walnut powder, mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. Do not expose to air, direct sunlight or moisture.
It's a food supplement, not complete food. Safe use in pregnant or breeding animals is not proven. Keep the package out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose or adverse effects, seek medical help immediately.