Product Info - No Coprophagia - No Eating Stool
- A daily supplement for any dogs or cats with stool eating problem or general digestive issues.
- An easy to use powder with special ingredients, herbs, spices, pre- and probiotics, and enzymes and select minerals and vitamins to make the stool unpalatable and improve overall digestive health for your dogs and cats.
- Safe and effective formula.
- Naturally makes stool taste bitter to help break the habit of stool eating.
- Probiotics, enzymes and select ingredients further improve overall digestive health and wellbeing.
- Includes specific ingredients to also freshen the breath and soothe your furry friend.
- No ingredients from China.
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Non-GMO.
- Feed powder to the dog whose stool is being consumed.
- Manufactured in USDA inspected SQF2 compliant facility.
- No eating poop or coprophagia, the technical term describing the behavior of dogs/cats eating its own poop. It makes stool taste bitter naturally to help break the habit of stool eating.
- Provides >1/2 billion cfu per scoop of some of the most effective spore forming probiotic strains, Bacillus coagulans and Bacillus subtilis for establishing and maintaining proper gut health
- Enzymes, such as papain, bromelain, alpha amylase, lipase, protease and pectinase for better digestion of different types foods.
- Prebiotics, such as inulin from Jerusalem artichoke and licorice root for conducive microbial growth, colonization and development.
- Freshens the breath and soothes your pet with peppermint, chamomile, and parsley.
- Brewer’s yeast as the base for enhanced palatability and as a source of B-complex vitamins.
Size: 8 oz
For mature dogs and cats, administer by weight, twice daily. Simply sprinkle over any food. Introduce slowly and build up to recommended dosage. Feed powder to the dog or cat whose stool is being consumed in case there are multiple pets.
Serving size: 1 scoop (~2 g with each meal.)
<15 lb: 1/2 scoop
15-40 lb: 1 scoop
40-75 lb: 1.5 scoop
>75 lb: 2 scoops
Enzyme activity per gram
Protease 1,245.8 ASPU/g1
Alpha-Amylase 112.5 SKB/g2
Lipase 4.5 FIP/g3
Pectinase 3 ENDO-PG/g4
Bromelain 3 GDU/g5
1One ASPU unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to produce 1 mcg of tyrosine per minute from 10g/L casein solution at pH 3.0 and 40 C.
2One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 C in 30 minutes.
3One FIP unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that can liberate 1 micromole fatty acid per minute at pH 9.4 and 36 C effective scope: pH 3.5 and 50 C.
4One Endo-Polygalacturonase unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that produces 50% decrease in viscosity per minute under the conditions of the assay at pH 4.2 and 40 C.
5One Gelatin Digestion Unit (GDU) is the amount of enzyme that will liberate 1 mg of amino nitrogen from a standard gelatin solution at pH 4.5-5.5 after 20 minutes digestion at 45˚C.
Probiotics: Total spore forming bacteria: >2.5 x 108 CFU/G (CFU = colony forming unit)
Bacillus coagulans – 1.05 x 108 CFU/G
- Bacillus subtillis – 1.5 x 108 CFU/G
Brewer's yeast, dehydrated pumpkin, chicken powder, Jerusalem artichoke, dried whey, kelp powder, apple cider vinegar, parsley, potassium gluconate, Yucca schidigera, dried Bacillus subtiliis fermentation product, chamomile, bromelain, peppermint, papain, red pepper, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols, thiamine mononitrate, dried Bacillus coagulens fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger and dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product
This is a supplement, not a complete food. For use in mature dogs and cats only. Safe use in pregnant or breeding animals has not been experimentally tested. Keep the package out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, seek medical help immediately.
Comparative No Coprophagia Supplement Products for Pets
|Manufacturer||Cost, $*||Weight, oz||Probiotics/Type**||Enzymes||Prebiotics||Herbs||Form|
|Science4Pets||21.99||8||Two spore forming||Yes||Yes||Yes||Powder|
|Only Natural Pet||20.98||7.4||Vegetative||No||No||No||Chews|
|Healthy Solutions for Pets||22.99||4.6||None||No||No||Minimal||Chews|
|Solid Gold||12.39||3.2||One Spore Forming||Yes||Yes||Minimal||Chews|
*Pricing may vary
**Spore forming species of probiotics are far superior to vegetative species. Learn more about the difference in our blog.