Designed to boost vigor and vitality, Veggie Vigor is made with health promoting organic sprouts and 15 different veggies along with several herbs to ensure overall health and wellness of your beloved dogs and cats. Its most powerful antioxidants, such as astaxanthin from krill powder and plant polyphenolics, eliminate free radicals harmful to pets and protect against chronic diseases.
BENEFITS AND THE SCIENCE
- Health Promoting Sprouts and Multiple Wholesome Dehydrated Veggies as powders, flakes or cubes along with several herbs for the best possible product to ensure overall health and wellness of your pets.
- Astaxanthin and other powerful antioxidants that eliminate free radicals, maintain cellular integrity, and prevent from chronic diseases.
- All important dietary fibers for optimal bowel movement and gut health.
- US Formulated by the nation's top pet nutritionists with non-China ingredients.
- Great Tasting product with powerful antioxidants, such as astaxanthin from krill powder, that pets will beg for more and wag their tail.
- Easy to Use just shake the bag well, rehydrate with warm water in a bowl, and mix well with any food, be it raw, home made, dry, dehydrated, or kibble.
- All Natural and Sustainable Ingredients without any artificial color, flavor preservatives, chemicals, toxins, or GMOs.
- Quality you can trust.
- Safe for use in Dogs and Cats to protect all your pets in one great product.
"I like the name Veggie Vigor, more so when I am trying to enhance the vigor and vitality of my Lab a step up. With so many different veggies and unique herbs, it lives to its name to enliven my friend." -Cam J. New Orleans, LA
"Veggies and sprouts used in this product are quite varied. I think almost a dozen and half depending on how you classify a few. I haven't seen another veggie product for my dog with so many. The most I have seen is probably 8 or 10. Plus, I love the sustainably sourced krill powder to boost the antioxidant capacity a notch up with its astaxanthin content, while enhancing the palatability at the same time." -Chris W, Charlotte, NC
Provide with meals twice a day. Just sprinkle over basically any type of food, be it raw or any other homemade ones or even the store bought dry, dehydrated, or kibbles to boost the health and vitality of your friend.
- Up to 10 lbs: 1 teaspoon
- 11-25 lbs: 2 teaspoons
- 26-50 lbs: 1 tablespoon
- 50-75 lbs: 1.5 tablespoons
- > 75 lbs: 2 tablespoons