Sustainably Sourced Pure Cod Liver Oil. Non-China, non-GMO. Omega-3 fats, EPA and DHA, for lustrous skin and coat, and minimize allergic reactions. Vitamins A and D naturally to promote the overall health and well-being of your dogs and cats and boost immunity, vision, memory, and protection against chronic diseases, such as arthritis, rickets, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
BENEFITS AND THE SCIENCE
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA for a lustrous skin and coat, reduce inflammation, and minimize allergic reactions, dry skin, and flakes.
- Natural Vitamin A and Vitamin D to promote overall health and well-being of your pets and boost immunity, vision, memory, and protection against chronic diseases such as arthritis, rickets, cardiovascular diseases, and more.
- US Formulated by the nation's top pet nutritionists with non-China ingredients.
- Flavorful and Easy to Give Just pour over food and your pets will thank you.
- All Natural and Sustainable Ingredients Atlantic cod from the Norwegian arctic with no artificial color, flavor, preservatives, chemicals, toxins or GMOs.
- Quality you can trust.
- Safe for use in Dogs and Cats to protect all of your pets in one great product.
"Cod Liver Oil is wonderful product to take care of omega 3 fats my dog needs along with vitamins A and D naturally." -Lucas D. Denver, CO
"A delicious fish oil that keeps my dog wagging his tail to tell me he is healthy (and a little naughty) with omega 3 fats plus two of the vital vitamins, A and D, that he needs." -Fred N. Long Island, NY
For feeding all ages of dogs and cats only. Spray oil on the food twice daily. Just sprinkle over basically any type of food, be it raw, homemade, or even the store bought dry, dehydrated, canned or kibbles to boost the health and vitality of your friend. Use within 3 months of opening.
- Up to 15 lbs: 1/2 teaspoon
- 15-25 lbs: 1 teaspoon
- 26-50 lbs: 2 teaspoons
- 51-75 lbs: 3 teaspoons
- >75 lbs: 4-5 teaspoons