The BEST multivitamin supplement for dogs & cats with all the essential vitamins and trace minerals that are both microencapsulated & non-China, guaranteeing the highest quality & bioavailability. Loaded with powerful antioxidants, enzymes, omega 3 fats, and organic sprouts for a long, healthy, & energetic life.
BENEFITS AND THE SCIENCE
- Micro-Encapsulation Technology ensures the vital vitamins and minerals are not lost before reaching your pet's tummy for maximum absorption.
- All the Essential Vitamins and Trace Minerals for promoting the overall health, well-being, and functioning of the body.
- Spore Forming Probiotics along with prebiotics and enzymes for optimum digestion, metabolism, and gut health.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA coupled with healthy sprouts, and other unique ingredients for the most complete nutrition of your pets for a long, healthy, & energetic life.
- US Formulated by the nation's top pet nutritionists with non-China ingredients
- Great Tasting product with powerful antioxidants that pets will beg for more and wag their tail.
- Easy to Use just spread it over any food, be it home made, raw, dehydrated, dry or kibble.
- All Natural and Sustainable Ingredients without any artificial color, flavor, preservatives, chemicals, toxins, or GMOs.
- Quality you can trust.
- Safe for use in Dogs and Cats to protect all of your pets in one great product.
"Micro-encapsulated vitamins for pets, what a state-of-the-art concept. There is just no comparison with any other regular multi-vitamin supplements for my Golden Retriever. I don't think I'll ever look for anything else until a better technology comes out for delivering vitamins. And that may not happen in my life time considering how long it took to get microencapsulated vitamins for pets." Veronica L. Portland, OR
"Being a vet myself, I understand a little about the micro-encapsulation technology. I am glad someone is bringing microencapsulated pet vitamin products in the market. I would have no hesitation in saying it better than any other regular vitamin products out there in the market." Shane W. Birmingham, AL
Provide with meals twice a day. Just sprinkle over basically any type of food, be it raw or any other homemades ones or even the store bought dry, dehydrated, or kibbles.
- Up to 15 lbs: 1/2 scoop
- 15-25 lbs: 1 scoop
- 25-50 lbs: 1.5 scoops
- 50-75 lbs: 2 scoops
- >75 lbs: 2.5 scoops
- 1 scoop = ~2 grams