Product Info - Omega-3 Super
- Science4Pets' Omega 3 Super is the only oil supplement for pets that contains astaxanthin, one of the most powerful antioxidants.
- Omega-3 fatty acids in Science4Pets' Omega 3 Super are in triglyceride form, not ethyl ester form as many concentrated O3 fish oil supplements found in the market.
- Rich in not only total O3 with high levels of EPA and DHA but also with small amounts O6 and O9 fatty acids for an all-around dynamic product.
- Preserved with natural mixed tocopherols
- A proactive protection for your furry friends - Daily supplementation provides all the vital fatty acids for overall health and well-being.
- O3 EPA and DHA are beneficial in many ways, such as in having lustrous skin and coat, and improving heart health, joint health, memory, immune system, vision, arthritis, etc.
Comparison of Omega 3 Oil Supplements for Pets
|Manufacturer||Cost, $*||Amount, oz||Astaxanthin, mcg/ml||Total 03, %||EPA, %||DHA, %||O6, %||Primary Oil Source|
|Science4Pets||27.99||16||200||~37||16||10||6.8||Mackerel, anchovy, sardine, herring, salmon, cod liver|
|Nordic Naturals||37.99||16||None||?||?||?||?||Anchovy, sardine|
|Deley Naturals||24.99||16||None||35||18||12||?||Mackerel, anchovy, sardine, herring|
|16||None||30||18||12||?||Mackerel, anchovy, sardine, herring|
|Just Food for Dogs||23.95||16||None||~30||~18||~12||?||Feeder level fish?|
|Welactin||23.95||16||None||~30||~14.5||~9.5||?||Small cold water fish?|
*Pricing may vary